An external wall insulation system is an envelope of buildings with thermally insulated, protective, decorative exterior cladding procedure involving the use of expanded polystyrene, mineral wool, polyurethane foam or phenolic foam.
Expandable styrofoam foam concrete external wall panel, is one of the most innovative popular external wall insulation materials, which combine the wall materials and insulation materials, instead of construct multiple layers separately.
Expandable styrofoam foam concrete external wall panel
Material: Expandable polystyrene styrofoam foam, cement, fly ash, etc
Layers: Calcium silicate boards, 5mm thickness
Size: 2270mm * 610mm * 150mm
Other names: Expandable polystyrene fly ash sandwich panel outer wall; Calcium silicate boards concrete external wall
Why choose expandable styrofoam foam concrete panels as external walls
1. Rapid construction, shorten projects period;
2. Easy installation, saving labor cost;
3. No need extra plastering, saving material cost;
4. Excellent insulation property, no need extra insulation layers cost;
5. Great fireproof and waterproof performance;
6. Excellent windproof, anti-seismic;